The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Good: Best of Super Bowl XLIII Comercials

For a lot of people, who wins or loses the Super Bowl doesn't really matter. Do you really think I care who wins the Super Bowl if the Giants aren't in it? As long as the Patriots don't win I'm happy. One thing I do look forward to every year though are the commercials. Honestly though, this year sucked. Gone are the hilarious and epic beer comercials that defined the Super Bowls of old. After last year, where everyone from gay rights activists to suicide prevention centers had a complaint about the content of the commercials, companies seem to have given up. That being said, there were a few gems and here they are.

Hit the jump for the videos and feel free to share which one was your favorite.




This one ran a bit too long but had one part involving a koala that I found hilarious.




I enjoyed this one a lot. I was really surprised they went as far as they did with the talking flowers.


Probably my favorite set of commercials from last year. I was really hoping for some more of these but I guess the one will have to last us.


Call me primitive but I love slapstick comedy.






Great.




0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing