The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Welcome....

Its been 2 months since I wrote on my previous blog, and I've been telling myself the twelve people who read this thing were anxiously awaiting my next post. During this downtime I was trying to build a standalone site that wasn't connected to the blogger network, but currently construction has come to halt. But it wasn't all bad, I realized that it was difficult to write for the previous blog frequently, so figure this as a Version 2.0. It will essentially contain the same things that my previous blog included but it will appear in a new format that makes it easier for me to not only post my usual stuff but at a more frequent rate with stories everyday. When I start to post you will see the overall concept of what I plan on doing.

More to come.

0 comments: