The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Good: Beyond Good & Evil Leaked Footage


By: Greg Daro
Rumors say this is Beyond Good & Evil 2 footage, it looks like it, I honestly couldn't place it as Mirrors Edge 2 because of the art direction and it just seems a little too early for a squeal to be coming out already. Anyways to comment on the video I must say this chase scene is one of the best I've ever seen executed in a video game, the camera is all shaky like a Jason Bourne scene and shes pulling off some sick moves that actually make Mirrors Edge look bad. Although I must say I'm not entirely convinced this is actual gameplay, it just looks too much like CGI work to me. I guess well find out more on what game this actually is in due time, till then I'm impressed.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

What Were Playing