The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Interesting: Modern Warfare 2 Trailer Secrets Interpretation



I missed a lot of this when I first watched but I just could not let the 5 perks the creator mentioned slide. I think the last sign to the right is either just a sign in the airport and was probably put there to make people think 5 perks will be implemented into CoD: MW2 or it is some kind of new feature. It does not have the same faded border that perks in any CoD have had to date. Stopping power is a given and it appears the second perk shown is a foot with wings, clearly implying some kind of running speed boost, my guess is only during a sprint the player will run faster. The third perk looks like crossed knives which makes me think cqc so it could possibly be a skill increase of some sort for your knife maybe? As for the fourth, I got nothing.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing