The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Good: World of Warcraft Mountain Dew


It seems that Mountain Dew is continuing on their success of their Halo 3 branded soda, Game Fuel, with not one, but TWO, World of Warcraft inspired soft drinks.

The beverages, seen above, come in two flavors - Alliance Blue (wild fruit flavor) and Horde Red (citrus cherry flavor).

Just like the last one, these flavors will only be available for a limited time. They plan to announce more details "in the coming months".

Personally, I thought the Halo 3 drink was awesome, and I even saved a bottle for months that my girlfriend and I poured into wine glasses and drank(you know how they say wine tastes better the more it ages? It doesn't work the same way for soda). Needless to say, I'm very excited to see how these new ones taste.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing