The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Good: Batman Arkham Asylum Gameplay


This is the first gameplay I've seen from the Dark Knights new adventure into Arkham Asylum. For more details click the jump to
continue reading

Although I'm not sure I like the camera angle, I really just can't see it being done any other way. I don't want to put this game down and it pains me to think it could be a bad game, but I just think the camera control will be a huge problem. Edios has never been great with camera controls (Tomb Raider) so I guess I'm just not sold yet...Regardless of what I think the trailer is still very cool and Batman fans will be pleased to hear the voice acting of Mark Hamil as the joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman. Both did the voice acting for the animated series and they sound great as always.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing