The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Ugly: Lara Croft Model Receives Seven Marriage Proposals





































According to recent gaming media it appears the new Lara Croft model (Alison Carroll) is in need of a boyfriend. People are so stupid that they actually sent her marriage proposals. But it seems shes really considering them as she has been quoted saying "I've had about seven marriage proposals. I get handed all these little notes. In my holsters are these little pockets so I put them in there. People have given me things in French, German, all sorts of languages, but what they need to do is leave me a little photo. I see so many people, so with a photo I could remember them." Hey idiots if you really think you have a shot marrying this girl you have brain damage. I seriously doubt shes gonna marry any gamer nerds but people are pathetic enough to try so it deserves a laugh. Personally I think she just realized the hype of the new Tomb Raider is over an she needs more attention. She is pretty hot though so here's some pictures, enjoy.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing