The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Ugly: Merchants of Brooklyn, Caveman Interview



Good god this game looks terrible in motion. I posted some screens a few days ago and they looked pretty solid, but after seeing the game in action I think its safe to say this game looks completely ridiculous. From the shitty graphics down to its retarded storyline there is just no possible way this game could be good. I mean, look at this tool their interviewing, could they have a bigger idiot to promote their game? I mean the guy has trouble saying "technologically" and its pathetic yet hilarious for he truly has no idea how to say that word. I guess they got most of their caveman ideas from this retard... While he further embarrasses himself, he goes on to explain that you will be fighting other cavemen and half naked DJ women as if it sounds like a good idea. The story for this masterpiece is, the Mob creates cavemen, they betray you so you get a stupid arm, now go kill other cavemen and get revenge...That's pretty much it, doesn't it sound great? Seriously if this game sells more then 3 copies I will be completely surprised. I guess the only reason you should watch this video is to see how stupid the guy is, and see how horrible this game looks... Ugh his stupid Brooklyn accent is so annoying.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing