The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Good: Dead Space Comic




The first issue of the Dead Space Comics is available. Don't want to buy it? That's Okay because the whole issue is available online at Newsarama, here's the link Dead Space Comic

Not a big reader you say? Well you're in luck. Turns out GameTrailers released live action comics with voice acting and this includes all six chapters of the series. I myself have watched these, and although the voice acting isn't going to win any academy awards its still very fun to watch. Here's the link to issue one of the live action comics Animated Comic Issue 1 .

Dead Space was definitely one of the best games I've played all year. It is one of the scariest games I have ever played and there is more to the story then you think. I don't think I would have liked it as much if I did not watch these comics, they really suck you into the world of Dead Space and if you watch or read these comics I can almost guarantee you will buy it.

0 comments:

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing