The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

And Everything Else In Between

Great!:Chronicles of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena Trailer



I am a huge fan of the movie Pitch Black. It was a great movie and is definitely a guilty pleasure for me. Also I loved Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, and aside from Halo 1 & 2 it was undoubtedly my favorite game on the original Xbox. After watching this trailer I got chills because I have been waiting for a game like this for a very long time. I know the Chronicles of Riddick movie was kind of lame, but I love the story behind the main character Riddick and it seems they are expanding on it and I really couldn't ask for more. This trailer is awesome, enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if this is an xbox port i feel bad for the xbot that picks up this piece of garbage.

Also Check Out

Blog Archive

What Were Playing